Privacy Statement and Personal Data Protection
Ars Ramovš zavod za umetnost, marketing, promocijo in investiranje, Ljubljana, Slovenska cesta 1, SI-1000 Ljubljana declares this Privacy Statement and Personal Data Protection.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Ars Ramovš Institute for Art, Marketing, Promotion, and Investment, Ljubljana, (hereinafter Ars Ramovš) respects your right to privacy and strives for the highest level of protection of your personal information. That is why, when providing our services, we are committed to acting on our website or in the information list in accordance with the laws and regulations that define the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, Electronic Communications Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to let you know for what purposes your personal data will be acquired and how they will be used and what your rights are in relation to the information we keep about you and how to enforce them.
Ars Ramovš undertakes to collect the personal data that you will provide through the website or otherwise as visitors to events or members of Friends of the Festival Lady Club used in accordance with this Privacy Statement to not sell your personal information, loan or in any other way forwarded to third parties, except in the cases specified by law.
Ars Ramovš will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of sending information material about our program.
The purpose of data processing and the type of personal data
All the personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purposes for which they were transmitted. If there is a need for further processing of your data for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and apply for your consent.
Sign up for e-mail news
On our website or when registering in a system physically in touch with us at our events, you can also subscribe to receive notifications and information about our services and activities. To this end, Ars Ramovš can notify you via e-mail about the news from his service offer, directly linked to Ars Ramovš or his programs. We will inform you about the events about once a week.
This information is processed on the basis of your consent, and you can revoke the consent to receive advertising messages at any time.
If you do not wish to receive news notifications by e-mail, you can unsubscribe by using the automatic unsubscription link in each e-newsletter, or send us an email containing the contents of "UNSUBSCRIBE" to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ars Ramovš guarantees the exercise of all rights that you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
The data subject may at any time request Ars Ramovš to:
- confirm whether or not data are processed in connection with it,
- provide access to personal data (ie insight, and copying);
- provide information regarding the processing of this information (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, the users to whom the personal data were or will be transmitted, the planned period of data retention, technical and organizational measures for data protection, etc.) ,
- enable the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to him and enable him to complete incomplete personal data,
- enable the right to delete personal data (i.e., the right to forget),
- enable the right to limit processing,
- enable the right to object to processing if the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including the creation of profiles,
- enable the right to data transferability and provide it with data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or directly transmitted to another controller,
- enable the right to revoke consent when personal data are handled on the basis of consent, with the cancellation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of data that was carried out prior to its cancellation
- provide additional information on his right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, Ars Ramovš will also provide other information to the individual, on his / her request, with regard to his / her personal data that he processes.
Ars Ramovš undertakes to respond to the requests of the data subject without undue delay, and at the latest within the statutory deadlines.
Procedure for exercising rights
I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed in writing to the controller, to the email email@example.com.
I am aware that, for the needs of reliable identification in the case of exercising personal data rights, the operator may request additional information from me and he can only refuse to act if he proves that he can not reliably identify me.
I am aware that, upon my request, with which I exercise my rights with regard to the above personal data, the operator must respond without undue delay and no later than one month after the receipt of the request.
The way to protect your information
Ars Ramovš is committed to protecting the personal data you provide us with using our website. Ars Ramovš will do everything to protect personal data from any violations and abuses.
We store personal data in computer form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures that prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access to your personal information.
Only authorized persons have access to the data.
Data is stored and collected until cancellation by the user.
We also guarantee the protection of privacy and the security of the purchase by observing all applicable legal obligations and recommendations of the Slovenian and international consumer associations.
We undertake that any personal data will be completely owned by the Ars Ramovš. We will act unconditionally with all the personal data provided in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and not forward them to third parties.
The Privacy Statement will take effect on May 25, 2018.