Call for 2020 eeemergingensembles
Call for 2020 eeemerging ensembles
Applications are now open!
eeemerging+, an European project promoting the emergence of young early music ensembles
EEEMERGING+ aims at:
1. Supporting young ensembles in the field of early music (from the Middle Ages to Romanticism) to develop their careers through:
- Time and space to rehearse during residencies in Europe, including accommodation
- Specific training sessions (communication, management, booking, etc.)
- Professional practice, including concerts
- Promotion (recordings, videos, photos, website, digital...)
2. Fostering the drive towards innovation in all its forms:
- Experimentation of different forms of performance
- Interaction with various audiences
- Use of new technologies
Eligible ensembles are less than five years old, formed of between 3 and 9 musicians, all adults and with an average age of 32 or less (maximum individual age is 36 years).
Complete application files must be sent before 15 August 2019: click here
Shortlisted ensembles will be auditioned from 14th to 16th October 2019 in Paris.